At the law offices of Kempen & Company, we help people find relief from the stress of family law matters through effective and caring legal representation. If you are facing a divorce or child custody case, need help with child support, or need to establish legal paternity for your child, contact our family law attorneys for a free initial consultation. We are here to guide you to a successful resolution.
We are available 24 hours a day for crisis situations or domestic violence.
With offices in Modesto, Castro Valley and San Francisco, we represent family law clients in communities throughout San Joaquin County, Stanislaus County, Contra Costa County, Alameda County, Santa Clara County, Riverside County.
We provide the entire range of family law services, including:
- Divorce, annulment, legal separation, and property division
- Spousal support (“alimony”)
- Parenting time (“child custody and visitation”) and child support
- Establishing legal paternity
- Modification of court orders for support, custody, or visitation
- Step-parent adoption
- Domestic violence and protection orders
- QDRO’s (“Qualified Domestic Relations Order”)
- MPDO’s (“Military Pension Division Order”)
- Same Sex Dissolution
Under the direction of family law attorney Bernie Kempen, a family law specialist certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Kempen & Company maintains a team of legal and professionals ready to take prompt action on your case. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours and are capable of quick response in cases of emergency, such as situations involving domestic violence.
We look forward to providing you with thorough, tenacious, and skilled legal representation for any California family law matter. Contact Kempen & Company today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Listen to our radio ad